In this video, I’ll show you how your relationship with money is slowly killing your business and what you can do, so that you can finally have a healthy relationship with money and a business that thrives.
Why People Didn’t Join My Monthly Membership To Learn Practical Biblical Money Principles
At my desk, I opened up the survey for why people didn’t join my monthly membership to learn practical Biblical money principles and how to apply them.
Just about every answer said the same thing.
I can’t afford it.
“Can’t afford it?” I thought, “it’s $27/month! Just one tip I’d share would give you at least a 10x return on your investment”
“Maybe it really wasn’t worth $27. What if no one buys?” The doubt crept in.
3 months later, I dropped my prices to $10/ month.
I wanted to help so badly, and 4 women joined but never showed up for the coaching or watched the replays.
I know because I checked.
“How can I make enough to pay my bills? I’m losing money.”
The thought of putting another sale together and facing the same rejection and disappointment made me drag my feet.
Have you ever had something like this happen in your business?
Tell me down in the chat if you have and how you felt.
Other videos in this series:
The Negative Thoughts You Tell Yourself Over And Over Reveal Your Beliefs About Money
I begin to notice a pattern.
These beliefs were killing my business before it even got a chance to get off the ground!
And they’re killing your business too!
- If you believe that it’s hard to make money, no one will buy and your services are not affordable, you’re going to struggle with asking for the sale and not do it as often as you should.
- If you don’t ask for the sale, you’re not going to serve more clients nor bring home any revenue.
- If you do ask for the sale, you’re going to assume that they won’t be able to afford your services and they are going to say no, so you undercharge.
This leads you to believe that your services have no value and that you are a complete disappointment to your family because you’re not bringing as much revenue as you said you would.
You’re going to think that YOU are the problem.
Do you see how your money beliefs are killing your business?
Your Business Is Growing, But It Feels Like This Wilted Plant
No matter what kind of marketing strategies you use to make your business thrive, it doesn’t work.
As I’ve had conversations with other female entrepreneurs and business owners over the last 12 years, ones who are trying to reach their first 100k and others who are making 100k months +
I saw EVERY SINGLE ONE HAD STRUGGLED OR WAS CURRENTLY STRUGGLING WITH THE SAME TOXIC BELIEFS and these pervasive money beliefs were slowly killing their business no matter what level of revenue they were at.
And here I thought I was the only one.
What is causing these beliefs?
How do you get past them?
I wanted to figure out exactly where these negative money beliefs were coming from and how to shift those beliefs so my business could grow and thrive.
But more importantly, I wanted to figure out why there are so many businesses that are doing really well, yet so many Christian businesswomen are struggling to take their business to the next level?
There Are 4 Main Causes Or Roots Of These Toxic Money Beliefs That Kill Your Business
- First, there’s the root that comes from what your parents or caregivers taught you to believe about money through their own words and beliefs.
Maybe you had a parent who told you to stop asking for things because they couldn’t afford them or made snide comments about salespeople or rich people.
Whatever it was, you’ve picked up your parents’ beliefs about money and internalized them.
- The second root is that many of the Bible verses you’ve heard about money have been misquoted and taken out of context in such a way to keep women especially paralyzed by fear of not honoring God with their money.
- The third is from making your own money mistakes and the shame + guilt that follows.
Maybe it’s funding family memories by taking out debt, mismanaging money, or gaining a lot of money only to lose it. Whatever it is, we’ve all made money mistakes!
- The final root comes from straight-up lies from the enemy about your worth and value.
With money beliefs like this and where they come from, it’s no wonder your business is dying.
But there’s hope!
Connect The Negative Money Beliefs Killing Your Business To One Of These Four Roots
Someone who can show you a proven method to replace those lies and root your money beliefs in Biblical truth, that’s when your business truly begins to flourish.
If you’d like to know the BEST strategy I’ve found, and I’ve looked at many, to have a healthy relationship with money, one that creates lasting confidence and peace, you’re going to want to check out this video next.